If you’re an ambitious leader, my guess is that you spend a lot of time focusing on your future goals and the actions you must take to achieve your big vision.
But one thing that I have found to be absolutely CRITICAL to my success does NOT involve focusing on the future — it means reflecting on the past.
Practicing the discipline of the DEBRIEF is a critical development step you do NOT want to miss.
On this episode of Fierce Feminine Leadership, I discuss:
- What it means to be disciplined to debriefing.
- What the concept of ‘the debrief’ is.
- How debriefing can help you identify what’s working, what’s not working, and create an action plan to help you move forward.
- When you should spend time debriefing.
- How debriefing impacts your chances of success.
Listen here: http://bit.ly/2DBBvW9