My second full-time job was as a news reporter for CBC Radio. (For my international ladies, CBC is the Canadian BBC or PBS). I fell in LOVE with the intimacy of radio. For sometime after I launched my coaching and development business, I dreamed of finding a way to integrate radio into my career once again.
Then I discovered podcasting.
I launched the Fierce Feminine Leadership podcast out of LOVE. Love for interviewing. Love for storytelling. Love for journalism. And love for my tribe; I knew that podcasting would prove to be an incredibly valuable and intimate way to connect women like YOU with stories, tools, resources and interviews to help you be the very best you.
What I didn’t anticipate was just how lucrative podcasting would become, nor how it would profoundly alter the trajectory of my business and life in such a powerful, positive way.
Every day, I speak to women who tell me they are thinking of starting a podcast.
My advice to them: stop thinking, start podcasting.
This Thursday, July 13th at 7:00 pm ET, I’m hosting a free mini-course: Insider Secrets of Launching A Profitable Podcast.
In this free training, I’ll take you behind the scenes of my six-figure podcast, and show you:
- Why podcasting is THE premier platform for women who want to share their message with the world…and make great money in the process.
- The 5 biggest mistakes women make when deciding whether or not to podcast.
- The critical pitfall that sees the majority of podcasts die out before completing a single broadcast season.
- EXACTLY how podcasting fits into the money side of your business.
- 3 things you MUST DO before launching your show — failing to follow these steps will practically GUARANTEE your podcast becomes little more than an expensive and ineffective hobby.
If you are considering launching a podcast in the next 12 months, this training is for you. You can register here.