How Powerhouse Women Network
- Spend 10-20% of your time developing powerful relationships. Powerhouse women understand that their success is not just what they can do personally, but their success is derived from their delivery system.
- Show up at networking events ready to connect with others as everyday people. Talk to them about experiences that shaped you as a person or even your vacation plans. This allows the conversation to be interesting and be about more than just work.
- Triage is the name of the game. Powerhouse women research the event formats that they are going to attend and prioritize events that offer plenty of mingling. They are not just showing up to see a speaker, they are showing up to mingle and network with other people at the event.
- Do your research! Find out who is going to be at the event and even do some research a head of time to find out what they do and more about their company. This will put you in a powerful and knowledgeable position.
- Ask for the contact information from the ppl you want to connect with most.
- Keep in touch with people. The last thing you want to do is lose that connection.
Networking is one of the most powerful and important things you can take part in. Networking allows you to have meaningful connections and find people within organizations that can benefit you and your life. Keeping in touch with those connections is vital for your future, as you may need to call on one of your relationships for something one day.
Calling all Coaches, Consultants and Thought Leaders…
If you are starting a business or have just launched a business and you are in the thought leader, coach, consultant, or expert space, I want to share with you a fabulous new video training series that I’ve just launched.
In this 4 video training series you’ll learn:
The biggest mistakes that I see coaches, consultants and thought leader based people making when they are building their businesses.
Tips and strategies that you can put in place in your business right now in order to build a healthy thriving business
Head over to http://www.eleanorbeaton.com/training to learn more.
Want more Advice Like this?
Sign up and follow me on Facebook to get more advice on achieving the personal and professional success you deserve!