EP83 This Is Going To Cost You
All of us have dreams. Some dream of pursuing their dream career or profession while others dream of making a great name for themselves in business. Whichever dream you might have, one thing is for certain: You have to invest in yourself and trust me when I say your future self will thank you if you start now. On Episode 83 of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast, I talk about the importance of investing in yourself and your dreams if you want to move forward.
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- Imagine your dreams and goals to be like a small baby. In order for babies to grow healthy and strong, you have to give them all the time and commitment just like your dreams.
- It’s natural for women in our society to put other people in front of us but now it’s time to focus on you.
- You won’t be able to grow your dreams if you don’t invest in them.
- You have to improve your belief and commitment to your dreams so you can improve your belief and commitment to yourself.
- Put your money where your mouth is. Invest in yourself.
- Do not give up on goals when they get hard. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Don’t make excuses to put your dreams on hold.
- Successful companies burn through loads of cash when they’re growing. You yourself can’t grow without spending money.
- Investing in yourself first is a powerful mindset.
- Investing in something is not the same as doing work to generate the results. You can’t spend your way out of a problem.
My Challenge To You!
Take your dreams and goals seriously. Commit to investing in yourself and in those goals to make them a reality. Get access to the right kind of people who possess the right kind of skills and influences. Give yourself permission to invest in yourself.
Want more? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s contest!
Want more Advice Like this?
Sign up and follow me on Facebook to get more advice on achieving the personal and professional success you deserve!