EP81 From Secretary to International Speaker with Cheryl Wood
On the Fierce Feminine Leadership podcast, we talk about empowering women. Claiming your power is incredibly important to becoming successful in your business or organization, but how do you transition from the corporate world into a top leadership role?
It is my pleasure today to speak with my guest Cheryl Wood founder of Cheryl Wood Empowers who is a globally known speaker, guru, author, and coach. She found her way out of a functional role in the corporate world into the highly satisfying realm of entrepreneurship and is instrumental in inspiring women around the world.
Cheryl tells her story about how she went from being a legal secretary for fifteen years to successfully switching gears to become an ambitious and successful mompreneur. Knowing she was destined for greatness she began her new journey in 2009 which ultimately satisfied her spirit as a mother, wife, and entrepreneur.
If you never get started you can never be great.-Cheryl Woods
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- How running a small business detoured Cheryl’s life.
- Her first opportunity that took her from a set routine to an exciting and profitable venture.
- The universal take away from breaking out of a stereotypical role.
- How women level up from the mindset of being ‘enough’ to the point of believing they are worthy to reach for the stars and beyond.
- Cheryl’s insights about her work as an international speaker and as a strong and fierce woman leader.
- Her message to women in various roles about their inherent greatness.
Connect with Cheryl:
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.
Want more Advice Like this?
Sign up and follow me on Facebook to get more advice on achieving the personal and professional success you deserve!