EP104 5 Ways To Increase Your Commitment Level
Today I want to share with you 5 tips we use to improve our commitment level to help us stay on task, stay motivated, and just get things done.
When it comes to integrity – your word is your bond.
- Everyone has wishes for their business or career – but without commitment, it doesn’t evolve into an actionable goal.
- Don’t live in a state of “wish-hood.” Create an action plan to turn that wish into a reality.
- The difference between the ladies that make things happen and those who keep wishing things would happen – is commitment.
- Commitment gives you purpose. It gives you something to drive toward.
5 Fierce Ways to Increase Your Commitment Level:
- Prune First – Make space for good things to happen. Take a close look at what is no longer serving you.
- Make Use of Visual Anchors – Visual reminders are a constant reminder of what you have committed to. They keep your goals at the forefront of your daily planning and strategy, making you more likely to achieve those goals.
- Make a Public Announcement – Telling people about your goals helps you become more committed to them and feel more accountable about fulfilling them.
- Take Decisive Action – Decide to make a significant investment in achieving your goals.
- Manage Your Thoughts – Especially the thoughts you have related to risk and fear.
Are you ready to knock the socks off your 2017 year? Click here to download your free downloadable worksheet with all 5 of these tips on ways you can increase your commitment level, stay focused and motivated to achieve your goals and get stuff done!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.
Want more Advice Like this?
Sign up and follow me on Facebook to get more advice on achieving the personal and professional success you deserve!