EP 87 How to Navigate a Big Career with Christine Sandler
On the Fierce Feminine Leadership podcast, we dedicate ourselves to ambitious heart-centered women who want to step into their power in leadership roles – you are the reason we do this. Women are very important to the world because to affect any change we need to have strong and empowered women taking the helm in their communities, homes, and business organizations. I want to take this time to acknowledge all of you fierce women who have subscribed to our show, who have sent me emails letting me know how this show has helped you, and for those of you who suggest topics for discussion, we do this all for you.
I’m thrilled to tell you that, through my affiliation with The Security Traders Association of Women in Finance, today’s show is the first of a new three-part miniseries where we highlight three powerful women of finance. So, it is my honor to introduce our first guest in the miniseries, Christine Sandler. Christine is the chair of The Security Traders Association Women in Finance task force who has been a financial powerhouse at Barclays Investment Bank, NYSE Euronext, Merrill Lynch, and Archipelago LLC.
In Episode 87, Christine is going share her amazing story and give you some incredible takeaways on how to advance or pivot your career, how to be effective in large organizations, and how to network so you can secure and keep that top job you’ve been working so hard to acquire,
“The positive voice inside your head is really something that sustains you through a great deal.” Christine Sandler
Here’s a Breakdown of Today’s Show:
- Who is Christine Sandler and why did she choose a career in finance?
- Christine’s pivots in her career and the drivers associated with her current pivot.
- Her advice to women who are thinking of a career pivot.
- Her insights about career satisfaction.
- How to cultivate resilience in life and career.
- Christine talks about her critical career success factors.
- Her advice to women who are climbing or want to climb the ladder of success in the industry.
- How the industry affects women in leadership roles.
- What is a sponsor, and how to find the right sponsor and why is a sponsor important to your career?
- How to be clear in your career goals.
- What it takes for a woman to build a career in finance.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Recording of the STA Women in Finance Symposium and a summary sheet from the event.
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Security Traders Association Women in Finance
My Challenge to You:
Take one or two of the nuggets of fantastic information Christine shared and put them to work for you today so you can be even more successful in your career.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave your review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible.
Want more Advice Like this?
Sign up and follow me on Facebook to get more advice on achieving the personal and professional success you deserve!